Cummins Onan has announced the release of a new Quiet Diesel (QD) model generator — the 35 kW MDDCK — for the 50Hz market. With this release, Cummins Onan fills a product gap between 27 kW and 40 kW to better address the growing 50 Hz marine market worldwide.
Standard features of the new 35 kW QD generator include:
- Advanced digital electronic control with extensive diagnostics
- Cummins Onan Digital Display
- SAE J-1939 CAN data link
- 12 lead reconfigurable Three-phase alternator
- Unlimited run time at rated load with 10% reserve power available
- Water-cooled exhaust manifold and turbocharger
- Single-point lifting bracket for easy installation
- More than 20 additional factory installed options such as a sound shield, PTO, and paralleling features
The new generator is certified to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emission standards, and it is supported by the largest certified distributor/dealer support network in the industry. Pricing information is available from Cummins Onan dealers.